Gunther ~ Ginger Nielson

Although I have illustrated many books, this picture book is the first for me as both author and illustrator.
Gunther the Underwater Elephant has been a long time coming.  The first paintings were done when my children were all at home and in school. They are all now married and we have two little grandchildren to add to the family.

I think the long years in between Gunther's beginning, the rejections,suggestions, edits, and the final manuscript and illustrations for his book were worth the wait.  I hope many will enjoy the story of a little elephant who becomes an unintentional explorer and a hero as well.

The book is available on Amazon.com, at the 4RV Publishing LLC site, and at any and all bookstores for the asking. The ISBN is helpful for the bookstore: 978-0-9832740-2-5

Comments

Di said…
Ginger - The Cover is Beautiful! Good luck with the book. Hope it sells oodles of copies.
R.M. Rivera said…
Congratulations, Ginger! I agree the cover is wonderful! Sell lots of books!

Popular posts from this blog

The CBIG 2023 Illustration Directories

2022 CBIG Directories

Aesop's Fables - Ginger Nielson