Favorites: Laura Goetz, Endangered



Endangered c 1995 Laura Goetz, is my favorite watercolor painting, created as a self-promotional illustration and later published in The Directory of Illustration.  It represents one of my passions and goals: to bring about social awareness through my art, and educate the public about protecting the Orangutan.  All rights reserved, registered and copyrighted to Laura Goetz.

 Chapter 1, 
My mother lay perfectly still.

Her eyes are open, but she doesn’t see me.
I scream so loud, the world must hear my cry!


***Orangutans are among our closest relatives in the animal kingdom. They resemble us in facial expression, gesture and
many other ways.  For a prelude of what inspired my art / text
visit: http://lauraspencil.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The CBIG 2023 Illustration Directories

2022 CBIG Directories

Friends - Stephanie Ruble