Tradition - Stephanie Ruble

It’s a tradition for my husband and I to go out to the beach on New Year’s Eve at midnight to welcome in the new year. I imagine these three sand-snowmen are celebrating the new year too:


This image is actually a crop of a larger watercolor painting. The painting is being used as the December banner for the Watercolor Wednesdays site. The three sand-snowmen in the crop are my favorites. Here's the full image:

Please visit my website, sruble.com, to learn more about my art and projects, or my blog to see more recent art.

Comments

Di said…
What a lovely n New Years Eve tradition. Love the sandmen!
Ginger*:) said…
These are wonderful!
sruble said…
Thanks Di and Ginger!

Popular posts from this blog

The CBIG 2023 Illustration Directories

2022 CBIG Directories

Aesop's Fables - Ginger Nielson