Ginger Nielson

Recently I was chosen to be interviewed as Artist of the Week, by an interesting art blog in Bulgaria. They have just begun sharing their blog in English and I was delighted to be asked to participate. The artists they have interviewed over the past weeks are an amazing group. I hope you will visit the blog and read about all the other fine artists.

As part of the interview I did get to post the cover art from the latest book I illustrated, Little Charley Thornpaws,  by Caelaach McKinna.  The book has just been released by the publisher 4RV Publishing LLC, and will be available on their site as well as Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble and any and all bookstores.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The CBIG 2023 Illustration Directories

2022 CBIG Directories

Aesop's Fables - Ginger Nielson